Tuesday, January 27, 2009

This has been an exciting month for me in regard to my speaking engagements. I was blessed to speak to a group of ladies in Neodesha, Kansas. The setting was a charming Victorian Bed and Breakfast and the ladies came from several different churches. Their desire is to grow in their relationship with the Lord and they are committed to meeting together each week for a Bible study. I am blessed that they will be using my book and workbook as their guide for the next twelve weeks. Here's the great part! Even though many of them are not trying to lose weight (my book is called "Winning the Battle of the Bulge: It's Not Just About the Weight") they understand that the principles in the book apply to every area of their lives.

I'll let you know about my other speaking engagement later in the week.

No comments: